To keep it simple and fun, here are a few rules for the challenge.
- The challenge is open to all creative people
- The project submitted should be made by YOU
- Anything hand made is welcome
- The project entered should not have been posted on your blog/gallery prior to the date on which the challenge is posted. *Be challenged to make something new ;)*
- Please leave a direct link to your project, not to your entire blog/gallery.
- Your project post must include the moodboard, and the link to the challenge to which it is being submitted.
- Create what makes you happy!
- *Refrain from using foul language in your submissions*
We eagerly look forward to see what you have put together for the challenge, so please make sure you follow these simple rules.
Following are answers to some of the FAQs
Q1: Can I participate if I don’t own a blog?
Ans: Yes, you can. Owning a blog is not a requirement for participation, but it is an easy way of documenting your project with pictures and a detailed explanation. We encourage you to start blogging, but if you don’t blog that’s perfectly fine too.
Q2: I don’t own a blog, how can I link up?
Ans: If you don’t own a blog, you can upload your project to any photo gallery such as Picasa, Tumbler, or even to Facebook (provided its not a business page), and then link up your project from there.
Q3: How do I backlink to the challenge post?
Ans: This is pretty simple, in layman terms, all you need to do is; add ACs challenge post link to your blog, or picture description (incase of a gallery). So basically, somewhere in your post you mention the Challenge to which the project is being linked. Eg “I am entering this project to Artful Crafting’s Challenge 5” and then you hyperlink Challenge 5 to point to AC’s post, or just paste AC’s Challenge post URL in your project post. [AC = Artful Crafting]